Robert Rybaric respects the privacy of its online visitors and customers of its products and services and complies with applicable laws for the protection of your privacy, including, without limitation, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the Swiss and EU Privacy Shield Frameworks.
1. Definitions Wherever we talk about Personal Data below, we mean any information that can either itself identify you as an individual ("Personally Identifying Information") or that can be connected to you indirectly by linking it to Personally Identifying Information. Robert Rybaric also processes anonymous data, aggregated or not, to analyze and produce statistics related to the habits, usage patterns, and demographics of customers as a group or as individuals. Such anonymous data does not allow the identification of the customers to which it relates. Robert Rybaric may share anonymous data, aggregated or not, with third parties.
2. Why Robert Rybaric Collects and Processes Data. Robert Rybaric collects and processes Personal Data for the following reasons:
2a) where it is necessary for compliance with legal obligations that we are subject to (e.g. our obligations to keep certain information under tax laws);
2b) where it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and legal interests of Robert Rybaric or a third party (e.g. the interests of our other customers), except where such interests are overridden by your prevailing legitimate interests and rights; or
2c) where you have given consent to it.
These reasons for collecting and processing Personal Data determine and limit what Personal Data we collect and how we use it (section 3. below), how long we store it (section 4. below), who has access to it (section 5. below) and what rights and other control mechanisms are available to you as a user (section 6. below).
3. What Data We Collect and Process
3.1 Basic Data You Explicitly Submit. We will collect and process Personal Data whenever you explicitly provide it to us or send it as part of communication with others, chats, or when you provide feedback or other user generated content. This data includes: Information that you post, comment or follow in any of our Content and Services; Information sent through chat; Information you provide when you request information or support from us; Information you provide to us when participating in competitions, contests and tournaments or responding to surveys, e.g. your contact details.
4. How Long We Store Data We will only store your information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or — where the applicable law provides for longer storage and retention period — for the storage and retention period required by law. After that your Personal Data will be deleted, blocked or anonymized, as provided by applicable law. Please note that Robert Rybaric is required to retain certain transactional data under statutory commercial and tax law for a period of up to ten (10) years. If you withdraw your consent on which a processing of your Personal Data or of the Personal Data of your child is based, we will delete your Personal Data respectively the Personal Data of your child without undue delay to the extent that the collection and processing of the Personal Data was based on the withdrawn consent. If you exercise a right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, we will review your objection and delete your Personal Data that we processed for the purpose to which you objected without undue delay, unless another legal basis for processing and retaining this data exists or unless applicable law requires us to retain the data.
5. Who Has Access to Data
5.1 Robert Rybaric may use your Personal Data to the degree necessary to achieve the purposes listed in section 2. above. In the event of a reorganization, sale or merger we may transfer Personal Data to the relevant third party subject to applicable laws.
5.3 Robert Rybaric may release Personal Data to comply with court orders or laws and regulations that require us to disclose such information.
6. Your Rights and Control Mechanisms The data protection laws of the European Economic Area and other territories grant their citizens certain rights in relation to their Personal Data. As a resident of the European Economic Area you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
6.1 Right of Access. You have the right to access your Personal Data that we hold about you, i.e. the right to require free of charge (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained, (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained. If the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) or refuse to act on the request.
6.2 Right to Rectification. If we process your Personal Data, we shall endeavor to ensure by implementing suitable measures that your Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected.
6.3. Right to Erasure. You have the right to obtain deletion by us of Personal Data concerning you.
8. Additional Information for Users from the European Economic Area
Robert Rybaric complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States.
Revision Date: October 01, 2018